Monday, March 29, 2010

Design Wall Monday

I've had a busy week.


I finished Fantasy Flowers Round Robin  and Treasure Hunt quilts this week.  On my design wall floor this week is three quilts that need binding.  The top one was quilted by Sandy, a long armer, and the other two were quilted by me yesterday on a friend's Tin Lizzie.  So my job this week is to get binding on them and pin baste another quilt.
To see more design walls, go here.
--------------------------
Type-u-later,
Tea in MO
http://www.teaquilts.com

4 comments:

  1. good grief, your completion rate is stunning! As are your quilts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely quilts and 'go you' for the finishes! Happy binding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! 3 quilts to bind! That is one of my favorite parts...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Binding.....not my strong suit...LOL.....the quilt looks great!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.