Monday, March 1, 2010

Design Wall Monday

I don't have a lot on my design wall that's quilt related this week.  I've been working on income tax returns for my family, completing 8 of them last week.  I am also quilting my Love is quilt.  I think my machine needs servicing as I'm having problems with tension when free motion quilting.  It will be a while before I take it in as I'm trying to complete some projects for some upcoming lectures in March and April.

I finished the Star Burst Miniature quilt.

In addition, I'm starting a scrap quilting club that will meet once a month.  I'm in the process of setting up membership and trying to locate an affordable space large enough to accommodate the participants.  I'm really excited about this.

To see more design walls, go here.
--------------------------
Type-u-later,
Tea in MO
http://www.teaquilts.com/

6 comments:

  1. Taxes...yuck.......lol........love your star burst quilt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh love the Star burst mini!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It struck me that "Love is" completing income tax for family members when you'd rather be quilting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the starburst mini!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Starbust is great, I don't think I would have the patience to do it as a mini.

    kathie L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your starburst mini!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.