And here are my rows now sewn together. When I took the picture I needed to press the rows before sewing them together. The rows are doubled layered so I have completed this step.
My other time consuming project this week is Bloomin' Flowers. I still need to embroider 2 main blocks and then 4 filler blocks (I think - can't remember now that I'm at the computer and I'm too lazy to get up.) I've been machine embroidering the blocks while watching television. At the same time, I'm cutting fabrics and piecing frames for the blocks. Talk about multi tasking! I'm still enjoying the process. It now has every color family represented and now it's getting difficult to pick fabrics as I didn't make a plan when I first started. This is definitely not my usual way of working on a large project so I'll just have to see what I add next...
Have a great Monday and to see more design walls, visit Patchwork Times.