I feel so bad working on the Bloomin' Flowers quilt when my Quiltmaker's Challenge blocks for the week are not sewn. However, I made two of them tonight (plus one I made one last week) that will post early in the morning so now I only need one more for this week.
I'm having too much fun bonding with my embroidery machine at the moment. I have almost half of the quilt sewn out and 4 of 6 embroiders sewn into great blocks. I have no idea where I'm headed with this quilt other than I'm using scraps that are in my studio that hasn't made it into my scrap bins. The only regret so far is using green as a frame when I will be using it as sashing in the rest of the quilt. I plan to leave it in anyway as I'm not that concerned about it to rip the block.