My friend called and said it was time to get my crystal stars off of her long arm. We figured out a way to work with the nesting without using the software feature. It now needs to be trimmed, binding made and applied.
One of my quilt guilds met on Saturday and I took this this fabric to cut a new project for a family member. I didn't get much done as I couldn't stay very long but did sketch out a plan for the quilt.
I picked up my embroidery machine from the shop. After an extensive cleaning and replacement of three parts, the machine is in top running condition. I cut a few hearts on my GO! cutter and used the embroidery machine to stitch around them. I cut a few hearts as I'd planned to make a heart quilt but machine was not ready to do that when I was ready. So, this one will be put away for now.