I worked on another huge project that is quilt related but involves computer work. I realized last week that I had a total of 230+ labels on my blog. Labels are the quick links visitors can use to search particular topics. That was a long list. So, I've been editing posts and trying like mad to reduce the number of labels on my blog. In order to delete labels, I must remove them from the posts. This task will take me a while to complete. I'm motivated to compact them and now have 112 labels. I don't know what is a good number of labels to have, but I know 230 isn't.
Last week I made drunkard's path block #8.
SECTION UPDATED 1/12/2011
I have this week's blocks done too.
Then I had to make a decision on a project for the Scrap Quilting Club this month. This is my cutting made from a jelly roll. The project doesn't have any borders but I plan to add two to mine to make it twin size. This will be a family member's quilt, probably my mother. She decided to go to a twin bed and I think she needs a Christmas quilt this year.
I worked a little on two challenge projects this week. Those are to be a surprise reveal so can't show any photos of them.
To see more design walls, visit Patchwork Times.