I made a few blocks this weekend. The first block is from the pattern; 2nd block and three 3-part squares are scraps from making the 1st block.
I had leftover "Valentine-type" strings from making a previous block. I used them to make my favorite type of string block. Now I have all the blocks ready for a quilt; just need to find a stripe fabric. I seem to be addicted to stripes in my sashing for the moment.
Sunday I got a little time to make the last three blocks for this scrap club project. I even started working on some of the sashing pieces. Hopefully I can get this top pieced by the end of the week.
That's it for me. To see more design walls, visit Patchwork Times.--------------------------