Yesterday I finished my blocks for the week but didn't get a chance to post them. I feel really good that I got them done before Sunday!
#102 on page 22
For some reason my block did not align with the layout diagram after sewing down my stems. It was my first time adding the stems with this method so it's definitely user error. I enjoyed making the block and will definitely use this one in my Valentine quilt.
#136 on page 39
The Quilted Fish
Truly a "cute" block and I enjoyed making it. I could have worked on rounding my curves a little more, but I was in a hurry to get the blocks completed. I added a drop of glue to the 3-D tips to keep them from flopping in the photo. I'll add the buttons after its quilted.
I'm having the worst luck with supervisors lately. One retired last August and someone in the department was promoted. Now she's leaving at the end of April. I started this quilt for her. I haven't promised to have it finished by her last day, but I'll try.