I have a few odds and ends on my design wall this week. First up is my design wall filled with blocks from the Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks Challenge. I'm trying to make blocks for a bed size quilt for Valentine's Day next year. I may replace a few blocks as I continue to make them. I have a setting that needs 12 blocks so that leave me plenty of options as I go along. I made the last two blocks in the 3rd row on Sunday. You can see close up and details on a separate post.
another post showing the results of January's project and quite a few photos from last year's projects. However, here you will see my continuing work on the March project. I made the bottom row of three different units. Whew! I'm kind of over making 9-patches though. The strips on the left are for another project that requires 4-patches but it's just a kit without a deadline; I just cut it out of the remaining fabrics used for this project.
I also added the binding to the front of the cathedral stars quilt but it was about 4" too short. I hope to add another piece and then make a label. I guess my handwork during lunch this week will be hand sewing the binding to the back.
Hope you have a great week and go visit Patchwork Times to view other design walls.