Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Doily and Clock Finishes

I was secret quilter to Lenore and she was kind to take and send me photos of the hand made gifts I gave her over the weekend.

I can't remember the designer of the doily machine embroidery design.  This is an Ace Points free standing lace design names something like Valentine Rose Hearts.  There about 10-12 different designs.  I made four separate hearts on the embroidery machine and then zigzag stitched them together.

The clock stitching is from Adorable Affordable Designs called Thread & Spool Clock Design.  I could have changed the wording but it was appropriate for the clock so I left it in.  The clock was my first and took way more time than it should have.  I ran into problems after problems and though it's not perfect, I was determined to finish it for the gift giving event.
Thanks Lenore for the photos and it was so much fun being your secret quilter at retreat!

-------------------------- Type-u-later, http://www.teaquilts.com

1 comment:

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.