Then I made modified a clock by adding a machine embroidered sewing related clock face and a doily for the person at retreat whom I was their secret quilter. I forgot to take pictures so no photos of these two finishes.
Then when I got to retreat, I completed the Awesome Lap Quilt top with my modifications. I even made the binding (no back yet as I didn't take the fabric to retreat.) Also on my design wall is a few of the 114 3.5" unfinished 9-patches for a project the scrap quilting club is working on next month. The final project on the design wall is the blocks I made at retreat for a scrappy trip around the world.
Here are all the blocks in the order they were sewn into rows. I actually have the top center all pieced but forgot to take a final photo. I also made binding for the cathedral stars quilt and flying geese for another project (again, no photos).