Sunday, February 27, 2011

Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks: Blocks 29 and 30

I'm due for four blocks by this week's end as I'm slightly behind.  Today I made two of them although they are not in correct order of the schedule posted earlier this month.

Block 29 - Vanishing Squares
#175 on page 59
Sandi Irish
The Irish Chain
www.irishchain.com
16 pieces

Look at page 15 of the magazine for a great quilt setting with this block.  I'm still making "Valentine" theme blocks for a bed quilt so I don't have a lot of contrast in my blocks.







Block 30 - Bar Code
#177 on page 60
Bill Kerr and Weeks Ringle
Fun Quilts
www.funquilts.com
# of pieces individual to maker =, mine = 34

Pretty easy block.  Used up scraps from previous blocks to make this block, adding in a few fabrics to provide variety.








Don't forget to visit the other blogs participating in the challenge by clicking on the links on the left hand side of my blog.
--------------------------
Type-u-later,

http://www.teaquilts.com

2 comments:

  1. I Love your blocks. I am waaaaaaaaaayyyyyy behind now. If I can get this one quilt finished tonight - 3 more squares to go- I might dedicate tomorrow to catching up. Or at least doing the easier ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy WOW gold and WOW products with lowest price and fastest delivery from Safewow.com. Safewow.com offers cheap WOW Gold, WOW gold, WOW power leveling, WOW accounts and WOW items. Competitive prices, 100% safe and fast delivery, a variety of payment methods as well as the 24/7 considerate customer service makes our online gold store to be well-known in the market since 2005!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.