Monday, March 22, 2010

Design Wall Monday

I've had a very busy week.  I posted pictures of my Valentine Miniature (also shown on photo below) in it's own post.  This week I finished "Just String Series: A Big Star" quilt which also has it's own post.  In addition, My Quilting...Computers and the Internet lecture was a big hit with the guild.  I can say it may have been boring at the beginning for long time computers users.  However, when demostrating how to use the computers for organization and software programs quilters can use, even if not designed for the craft, I got their full attention.  My week also included 3rd Saturday BOM and attending two quilt shows.  I had a lot of fun, but now I'm tired.

My design wall doesn't include everything I worked on this week.  I also put borders on two tops and pieced the center of another.  What the design wall does show is a round robin quilt I'm quilting.  I'm working on the final border.  I'll give more information on this in a separate post this week when it's completed.  The other project is a quilt as you go technique for string blocks.  It's another project for my scrap quilting club which starts this Saturday.  By the way, there is a quilt shop hop in the metropolitan greater St. Louis area this Thursday through Sunday. 


Additional design walls can be viewed at this link.
--------------------------
Type-u-later,
Tea in MO
http://www.teaquilts.com

5 comments:

  1. Pretty! You've been very busy, haven't you? Have a happy Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks great....I really love the quilt with the floral design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the top quilt. I have developed a love of quilts with a mixed applique and patchwork lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the quilt with the floral applique and piano borders, you did a wonderful job on it.
    hugs - Ivani in Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your design wall quilts-you are always an inspiration-not only in the quilts you make but in the amount you get done! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.