Friday, December 31, 2010

Year End Statistics

Here is my year end wrap up and it's filled with lots of numbers.

The good news is that I finished 34 projects in 2010:

You would think I did pretty good for 2010 but let me tell you some more about my year.  I started 2010 with 120 UFOs but ended with 140.  I have 20 more works in progress than what I started with.  How did that happen?  I started 52 projects in 2010 of which I completed 17; I also completed 17 UFOs (quilts started prior to 2010) during the year as well.  On my list for 2011, I created a total of 35 UFOs in 2010.  This was partly due to the creation of the Scrap Quilting Club where I sometimes made two or three tops to show different design possibilities.  Of the 140 UFOs, I have 42 tops that are ready to be quilted so that's good.  Now, I just need to do some serious machine quilting!

I have updated the 2010 Tab on my blog to show all the projects.  Please stop by and view them.  You can use this LINK as well.

If you list your progress on your blog, I'd love to read it.
--------------------------
Type-u-later,

http://www.teaquilts.com

4 comments:

  1. Well, the quilts that you finished are BEAUTIFUL! How do you keep track of all the pieces of the WIP? With that many aren't you afraid you will use the pieces of one to finish another and then not be able to finish the first one? I am just starting out, and have one project I'm working one and one ready to tie and bind.. but I have many more I would love to make. I'm just wondering how you keep track of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is WOW! You are one productive quilter and they all look so wonderful. I am humbled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...that is a lot of productivity in 1 year! And that is a lot of UFO's you have...maybe my problem is not as big as I thought?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You left out one stat..how many hours did you sleep? Not many! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.