I finished binding on Hidden Wells quilt but it's been raining so much I wasn't able to go outside to get a photo for the blog. It will be posted sometime this week, weather permitting.
I worked on the Batik bento boxes and have the top sewn. I have also picked out a border print.
A few of you commented about wanting to see the finished Pushin' Up Spring sunflower block. That motivated me to finish it as I didn't want to be a failure in blog land. LOL I then sat down Sunday and cut fabrics for 4 more blocks. I only got one pieced and decided I need to get moving on picking out the fabrics for the applique portion so I can take it to work where I can sew during lunch. These are some large blocks so I'm still not sure how many I will make at this time. The first block I made with traditional needle turn technique. For the second one, I'm trying the back basting method. This is my first time trying this technique; I'll let you know if I like it or not next week. This is not my design (copyrighting the photo only), but a BOM available from Apple Blossom Quilts; click on newsletter and sign up.
My last project I worked on this week is the Cathedral Stars. I have 152 of 305 4-patches made. So I cut more strips and sewed them together. I now need to cut the strips into 2" segments and sew them into 4-patches. Hopefully I have enough that I will complete this step. In addition, I made the 100 HSTs for same project. I am working on 100 Tri/Rec units; everthing is cut for them.
Being sick all week (bad sinus problems) motivated me to work hard this week end to play a little catch up. If you'd like to see what other quilters have on their design walls, visit Judy.
Tea in MO