Monday, April 18, 2011

Design Wall Monday

This design wall is sparse.  I had meetings 6 of 7 days last week with one day having two meetings!  I was able to work on the 100 blocks by working on a few pieces at a time.  This is what I had Sunday at bed time.  I made 5 blocks this week and started on one for this week.  I'm one block behind which I will not be making anytime soon!

To see more design walls, visit Patchwork Times.
--------------------------
Type-u-later,

http://www.teaquilts.com

3 comments:

  1. After taking my applique class, I am tempted to try that paisley block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look FABULOUS! I am soooo far behind on my blocks but now I'm inspired to get busy on them again. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty , how did you do these blocks with all of the meetings. I am not fond of meetings by the way here at work. Hope your week is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.