Then I pin basted the quilt I would like to have completed by the end of the month.
The majority of my time this week was spent machine embroidering the blocks needed to finish Bloomin' Flowers. I even have the entire center sewn and the 2nd pieced border is ready. I selected fabrics as I made blocks and am so happy with my UNplanned quilt.
I was blessed this week and received 3 Accuquilt GO! dies in the mail! They are Dresden Plate, Double Wedding Ring, and Robbing Peter to Pay Paul.
Of course I couldn't let them all sit in the packages. I decided to make the sample project included with the die, four rings, to test the die cutting accuracy (see if I need to use paper or not) and ease of piecing. I got a few units cut and laid out on the design wall. Hopefully I can get this top sewn this week.
To see more great projects, visit Patchwork Times for a complete list.--------------------------