I had scrap quilting club meeting on Saturday and got to finish my Shakespeare in the Park top. Yeah! Because I used three colors instead of the two that done in Judy Martin's directions, I had to plan each row. It was very exhausting, but well worth the extra effort. Sorry, I didn't get a chance to take the blue tape off before taking the picture. I'm really, really liking this one. I think I will send it to a professional long arm machine quilter for finishing; it deserves some fancy stitching.
Because I'm addicted to UFOs, I started another project last week! I will make a quick tutorial of how I pieced the blocks soon.
Have a great day! To see more design walls, visit www.patchworktimes.com.