Monday, October 15, 2012

Design Wall Monday

This is how I ended my Sunday, with knee pads on. Why?


Well, I finished my It The Hat Fits quilt top and had to baste it.


I even got the extra block made into a little wall hanging too!  It's already quilted, awaiting binding.
 Then I started working on a new string quilt as I was piecing the previous quilts together.  Aren't they pretty? These were left over batik fabrics left over when I was making jelly rolls.  I will make a lot more triangles and then decide what to do with them.

--------------------------
Type-u-later,
 
http://www.teaquilts.com

6 comments:

  1. Love them both. Cute wallhanging. You've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your witches--those 3D legs are great! Pretty batiks in strings too. Hope those knee pads worked well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little witches are just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little wall hanging! *Love* your batik triangles! Can't wait to see what you do with them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just getting around to DWM viewings. Love your witches, the quilt is really cute and makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.