Sunday, October 7, 2012

Design Wall and a Finish

My deadline for completing the t-shirt/photo quit I'm calling "I Just Want to Dance" is finally done.  I tried taking a full photo outside with quilt open, but the sun isn't cooperating.  I used 17 t-shirts and 50 photos in the quilt.  I used my miscellaneous pieced fabrics as fillers; some where left over from previous projects, others were scraps laying withing arms reach.  It not your typical t-shirt quilt but I think I will enjoy looking at all the people I have fun with during this period of my life.

October running in so quickly made me realize I haven't worked on If the Hat Fits blocks (pattern by Buggy Barn).  I pieced all 9 blocks.  Now I'm ready to do some hand embroidery before the block/sashing/border can be sewn. One step closer, now I need to find the pearl cotton!


-------------------------- Type-u-later, http://www.teaquilts.com

7 comments:

  1. They are just beautiful.The last one caught my eye.Happy sewing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got that witches pattern and just love it! Your tshirt quilt is fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that T-shirt quilt. I couldn't stop looking at it! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done :0). Love the Halloween quilt.

    Happy Sewing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your witches are just adorable... I'm going to have to look for that pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your little witches and the t-shirt qult!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.