I finished the binding on four quilts today! Yeah!!! Mon Sheri Waves, available at the following link, www.robertkaufman.com/assets/pdf/mon_sheri_waves_tutorial_final.pdf,is a project assigned to the Scrap Quilting Club in May. I brought my GO! Cutter to the meeting and anyone that wanted to participate could cut their drunkards path blocks with the die. I did make a modification and added setting triangles all the way around instead of chopping off the sides as instructed in the pattern.
Tumbling Frolics is finally finished. I have a tutorial on cutting fabrics with the GO! Cutter on my blog I uploaded in October 2010. I really like this quilt and don't know why I didn't quilt it sooner. The binding was relatively easy to sew, just cut a stripe fabric on the bias and then sewed in a slight curve fashion along the edges; worked for me!
In 2001 I made a Butterfly Kaleidoscope (scroll down and look on right) stack and whack quilt. I've always been a saver and user of scraps. When I cut the first angle to get 45 degree angle, I cut the scraps into squares. After making the quilt, I pieced this quilt top, putting stars around the kaleidoscope squares. It's been sitting the the quilting pile all these years. Boy am I glad this one is completed.
I made this rail fence quilt top for my brother in February of 2010 but never got it quilted. I thinks he's finally ready for his quilt. LOL
I sewed some more on my line dance t-shirt quilt. I'm working on adding a photo border all the way around. I have two sides made, taking up 6 hours of my sewing time. I sure didn't think it would take so long to make this border. I decided to put it aside to work on bindings instead. As I look at this picture during the upload, there is definitely no space to rest the eyes on this quilt!