Thursday, February 18, 2010

FVQG Self-Portrait Challenge ...

Here is my self portrait that I made for a challenge for my guild.  The quilts were due tonight.  I did not win a prize, but I had so much fun making my quilt.  This was my first portrait quilt and I had no clue how to even start.  I just jump right in and this is what I came up with.
If you like, you can view all the entries.  I have added the maker's name; in addition I've indicated which quilts won prizes.  OOps.  I forgot to type that the 5th photo in last row is Tied for 1st place.

--------------------------
Type-u-later,
Tea in MO
http://www.teaquilts.com
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. love your quilt. you should have won. 1st in my book

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea.....your quilt is very good....I'm like you....I would not even know where to start. Loved looking at all the entries.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.