Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Finishes and Scrap Club Project

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. My family all came to my home for dinner and we played Apples to Apples card game. We had a blast and it was a great treat to see people I hadn't seen in a while.

I didn't get a chance to make all my Christmas gifts this year. However, I did finish two more on Christmas eve. This one, called Hugs & Kisses went to a friend.

This one I called All About Chris when to my daughter's boyfriend/fiance'.  He loves here quilts so that immediately moved him up the list of quilt gifts I need to make. LOL

I'm still prepping for Scrap Quilting Club for 2013. Since I was off work today, I decided to start the yearlong project which is all paper pieced.  Week #1 required four trees.

Week #2 required eight trees.


-------------------------- Type-u-later, http://www.teaquilts.com

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great Christmas with family. Love your 2013 project.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.