I've been putting my AccuQuilt GO! cutter to work so much that the handle locked on me today. I really, really miss using it already. I need 1.5" strips and I don't (and haven't) cut them yet. I plan to contact the company to see if it can be repaired. I've had it about 3-4 years so it's definitely not a bad out of the box product.
I finished piecing my version of Woven Stripes from Moda Bake Shop. I decided to make 20 blocks instead of 48 so that the scrap quilting club could use one jelly roll instead of needing two. I do wish I'd stayed with the white background as in the pattern.
I now have all 48 blocks made for my string quilt. I now have 12 great blocks that need to be sewn together. I had so much fun with this project.
Then I decided to make a few test blocks of this brick quilt. I need to slide my bricks a lot less; need to make a few corrections, but I had fun making the blocks.
Thanks for visiting. To see more design walls, visit www.patchworktimes.com .