However, I did get my Cathedral Stars quilt blocks placed in their new home and labeled the rows. I have also sewn 6 ofthe 11 diagional rows although the photo doesn't show that.
I forgot that my scrap quilting club was meeting. So Tuesday and Wednesday during lunch I cut my fabrics. On Friday I made two blocks to take with me as a demo. On Saturday and Sunday I worked diligently on this quilt top; did not want to put it up in pieces. This is a distorted photo as I want to keep it a surprise for you blog hopper until the group meets next month. I really like my distorted photo; maybe I should try that, huh. It's a free pattern online and I'll give you the details next month. I have the rows pieced and 2 of the 5 borders have been added to the top.
I will give you a sneak peak of the project we will start in July. I saw a video for this and decided this would be a great one to use strips. It has a creative way of cutting that will be a great learning experience for the group. Here is the makings of one larger block where the quarters haven't sewn together yet.
To see more design walls, go here.
-------------------------- Type-u-later, Tea in MO http://www.teaquilts.com