I make progress on all my projects this week. I made more siggy blocks for the wedding quilt and finished piecing the blocks for the Cathedral Stars quilt. I have a layout in mind for the siggy blocks and will continue making the remaining squares needed this week. I will layout the Cathedral Stars blocks and mark the rows; this should be farily easy as I used many different fabrics so they shouldn't meet up too much. I also think I'm going to change the setting triangles a little to finish off the design in the border. "I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!" Let's see...I only pieced 1,852 pieces for this quilt so far...
I do have a photo of the Memorial Day Quilt top in progress. I added 3 borders since last week. I still need to add 3 more plain borders to finish the top. I changed the corner squares a little to make them "turn" the corner more smoothly by adding another flip square to each block.
On Saturday I collected block 11 of 12 from The Quilted Fox shop BOM. We are making the same block but with different asian fabrics. Here is an updated photo of my setting where I added another row this week. On Sunday I cut the pieces for block 11 but didn't get around to piecing it. So this week I hope to sew this block and add as much of row 4 as I possible can. Thay way my top is almost finished; just waiting on block 12 next month.
Tea in MO