Sunday, June 6, 2010

SSBQG 2010 Retreat

Here are a few photos from our annual retreat.  We go to a bed and breakfast that set up for quilters/crafters in Greenville, IL.  This is our 6th year and as usual, we had a lot of fun.

We worked on x- block quilts.  To see my x-block quilts, go here.  I'll also show one of my x-block quilts that I worked on this week in which I pieced the border tomorrow.

Here is the photo of the miniatue quilts made for challenge.  Click the photo to enlarge it to see the quilts better.

Seven of of attended retreat; here are 5 of them at work and the sample for class.

Here are the other two participants; I'm on the left after just getting 3 hours of sleep.

Here are a few x-block quilts; I realized as I was editing the photos that I did not get a photo of everyone's quilt, so I can't share them all with you.




At retreat, the hostest put on a fashion show for us.  I won't spoil it for other groups that go here, but I wanted to share one photo.  This is the block pleated skirt with Peter Pan collar.  It was so hilarious.  They had a lot more outfits too.

-------------------------- Type-u-later, Tea in MO http://www.teaquilts.com

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had such a good time. The quilts all look great.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.