Sunday, November 25, 2012

Finishes in time for Christmas gifts

I've been getting a few small items started and completed.  Christmas gifts has definitely motivated me.  First up is the witch silhoutte.  Looking at it now, I should have trimmed a little off the right side.  I completely forgot. :(  This one is for my daughter.

Then I finished the Cinnamon Spice table runner for my mom.  I started this one at the Missouri State Quilter's Guild retreat in October. I thought I had it quilted but found it in the pile last week so I finished it too.

Then while browsing google reader, I found this cut pattern for a little tree quilt and thought it would be a great gift for someone too. I had the scrap club work on it yesterday.  It was so much fun and very quick to make.  I'm calling mine Tipsy Trees. Thanks Drew for the quilting idea.  You can make one too by going to  http://jaceycraft.blogspot.com/2012/11/hcb-happy-trees-mini-quilt.html

-------------------------- Type-u-later, http://www.teaquilts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.