What I did work on was my Strip Tease quilt top which is this month's project that's assigned to my scrap quilting club that meets the 4th Saturday of the month. I'm trying to decide if I want to float this with the white fabric since all the edges are bias. I think maybe a 2" border wouldn't take away from the design.
The following blocks are what I made from the strip ends when cutting my blocks for Strip Tease. They are various sizes. I decided not to square them all to the same size. I think I may have a massive long term project in mind for these blocks and many others that I have in my collection. I might throw in a few UFOs into this project as well.
Now, because I was a good girl and altered the dress mentioned above, I rewarded myself and started another project. The Instant Karma pattern was perfect for a great niece who wanted an orange, pink, and purple quilt. Huh...LOL I've been trying to figure out since March how to make that happen. I saw this pattern and decided it would work with her color choices if I used orange and pink as one color group instead of two. The binding will be purple to finish off that color as an accent. This quilt was fast to make so join me in making one and let me know about it. Stop by Lyn's site to see hers that's made in black background with orange accent.
This is the charity top, backing and binding that I talked about last week on DWM. It's now ready for me to pass to my quilt buddy to quilt and bind. The Stash Buster pattern is available online for free.
Tea in MO