Saturday, August 29, 2009

Floral Garden

This is definitely one quilt where the photo is really, really bad. The quilt is actually quite pretty but this picture say something different. This is a quilt using all floral or leafy fabrics for my great niece.

I've been working on another 5 quilt tops for family members. I added borders to 3 of them and have 1 more to go. The other one has borders already. I went to JoAnns today and purchased 8 yards of 90" muslin for the back. I'm tired of sewing quilt backs! So, if these quilts are to be done by year end, I took the easy and quickest route. In addition, I took an old bargello top that I had hanging in a quilt hoop on the wall down and made it into a a larger top by adding 2 borders. I have that basted for quilting and will donate it to charity.
Also, I made one Halloween treat bag. I'll try to make a couple more before posting a picture.
-------------------------- Type-u-later, Tea in MO http://www.teaquilts.com

1 comment:

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.