Monday, August 17, 2009

Crazy and I know it

What's so crazy? I have 113 unfinished projects and what do I do? I started not one, but two more. I did make and sew binding on the Reconciliation quilt (see previous post) and am now handing sewing it to the back of the quilt. However, I went to Anita Goodesign and saw this Crazy Pumpkin Quilt design pack and just couldn't resist. I have all the blocks made as of yesterday. So, I need to put them together and decide how to quilt something like this. It's really pretty. For you machine embroiders, they are giving away a crazy quilt design pack after taking a 10 question survey that really fast to maneuver through. The download is immediately afterwards. Enjoy! The other project I started (yesterday) is the Ragamuffin Scarecrow pattern I mention a few posts back. With fall right around the corner, I'm preparing to get my house in seasonal compliance. I've pieced the pumpkin head and have all the fabrics laid out for the shirt and top of the overalls which I'll piece tonight.
If you are working on fall inspired quilts or have some on your blog, post something in this message and I'll mosey on over.
-------------------------- Type-u-later, Tea in MO http://www.teaquilts.com

1 comment:

  1. Too cute in both cases. Can't blame you a bit! You have to go where the muse takes you!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.