Tuesday, August 30, 2016

New Videos Uploaded and Scrap Quilting Club Show-n-Tell

While I haven't been posting on the blog, I have been uploading videos on my YouTube channel.  These are the videos since my last post:

Scrappy Nine Patches
Accuquilt GO! 6" finished HSTs - Why?
Welcome to Teaquilts - an introduction video I needed to upload for new subscribers
How to Piece Apple Core Units
My Attempt at Creating a Vlog: Sewing Machine Pick Up and Lecture Prep

The Scrap Quilting Club has been meeting monthly.  However, I've been so busy that I haven't had time to edit and upload the photos.  Here are the items shown this month:



































-------------------------- Type-u-later, http://www.teaquilts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.