Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Completed Projects

Although I haven't had my longarm machine turned on the past few weeks, I have a few that I didn't list on the blog.

This first quilt I organized through my Teaquilts Facebook group.  It's part of the Quilts for Pulse charity event.  I know I'm going to miss some names, but the following folks made the blocks:  Carol Peck, Sandy Panagos (x2), Connie Barnett (x2), Becky Galambos, Kathy Parks, Sandy Lopane, Namcy James, Susanne Randall, and Tea.  This quilt is finished even though you are seeing only a quilt top.  I seem to have a problem photographing completed charity projects.  I pieced the top together, quilted it with a feather panto, made and added binding, and made and added a label.  The quilt was mailed yesterday.


This quilt, I call Rainbow Double Wedding Ring, is actually a pattern by Judy Martin.  It's called Fabrics of My Life.  It's also remade by her from a quilt called Monet Wedding Ring in her Scraps book.  I could tell you more about my quilt, but I want you to go to Judy's site to learn more.  In addition, this is the Scrap Quilting Club's 2016 yearlong project.  Each member had to purchase the Scraps book, or be a member of AQS and download their own pattern.  Let's just say I love, love, love this quilt.

Up next is Scrappy 3-D stars.  This has been a work in progress for many year, only needing to be quilted.  I tried my hand at some free motion quilted feathers.  It's not perfect, but it's done!

This Blue Explosion is another WIP that only needed quilting.  I used an all over panto just to get it completed.

And my final quilt is another WIP that only needed quilting.  Star Explosion had an all over panto quilting design too.  I love the yellow and red contrast.

I'll see you in my  next post, hopefully showing some of my current works in progress.  Until next time, happy quilting!
-------------------------- Type-u-later, http://www.teaquilts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.