Thursday, July 14, 2016

New Videos on My YouTube Channel

It seems that if I'm catering to one of my social media sites, the others get neglected.  In the process of learning how to record, edit and upload videos, that's about all the time I have allotted to computer work.   I've been blessed that I have quite a few lecture and workshop bookings so I'm also allocating my time for prepping for those as well.  In addition, my Scrap Quilting Club still meets monthly and I dedicate some time to that.

As I was browsing my blog, I realized that a lot of my finished projects have not been posted.  I've made a list of quilts I need to photograph.  Hopefully, I will start getting those up on the blog.  When I'm caught up, maybe I can show you some of my works in progress.

In the meantime, look at some of the videos that I've uploaded since my last blog.  Click on the links below to view the videos.

While you're there, subscribe to my YouTube Channel!


Longarm Quilting:
Practicing Feathers
Haul:  Longarm Supplies
Bowling Fun Panto Review
Correcting Rolling Errors & Loading a Quilt That Already Has Binding

Scrapbuster:
Rail Fence
Take 5 Christmas
Scraps Galore Challenge
Two Scrappy Quilt Border Ideas

Miscellaneous:
Make Your Own Display Board


-------------------------- Type-u-later, http://www.teaquilts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.