Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Lecture and Workshop in Normal, IL

I have been working on challenge projects, but cannot share those until May and June.  However, I was the guest lecturer and teacher for the Hands All Around Quilt Guilld in Normal, Illinois last week.  I visited three quilt shops in the area and even drove to Washington, IL to visit another.

The hospitatility extended by this guild to their guests is so refreshing.  It's a very large guild, but still fells friendly will efficiently getting all the tasks completed.  The program committee did a fantastic job.  Thanks so much for having me and I hope to see you again.

This post is a combination of photos from the show-n-tell of the guild members and works in progress from the two workshops I taught.

Show-n-tell:



















Sweatshirt Jacket Workshop: All of them are different but gorgeous!









Finally, photos from the exploding star class:






-------------------------- Type-u-later, http://www.teaquilts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.