Thursday, October 17, 2013

Let's Make Churn Dash Blocks

Hi everyone.

I've been extremely busy again.  Now that the quilt show is over, I've been spending time planning our annual line dance party which happens the 1st weekend in November.

I wanted to stop in to post a link for a video I made on making Churn Dash Blocks.  I'm trying to play with making videos and my editing skills are not up to par.  However, I'm sharing the video with you anyway.  I will look into some other software program for editing.  That will also mean I'll need to practice to learn that software so it may get worse before it gets better!  LOL



-------------------------- Type-u-later, http://www.teaquilts.com

2 comments:

  1. Good job! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video looks good. Churn Dash is one of my favorite blocks. I love video tutorials. They make things so much easier to understand. Thanks for taking the time to share.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.