My goal for the quilt retreat was to work on my Christmas quilt. I only got 9 blocks made by last Sunday; 6 snow flake blocks, and one each wreath and mittens. So this past week I made it a goal to stitch on this quilt each day. I now have 3 of 13 rows completed. The wreath blocks are 3" finished and there are 16 of them! By the end of June I'm supposed to have gingerbread men, ornaments, and Christmas lights blocks added; we'll see. I have two trips schedule for the month of June and I don't think I'll get much sewing done. I'm happy though with the progress thus far.
This one is my drunkard's path string quilt. I'm so excited to get them both quilted. Now I need to pick binding fabrics and get them off my to-do list. We'll see if they get completed in the month of June.
To see more design walls, visit Patchworktimes.com.
-------------------------- Type-u-later, http://www.teaquilts.com