Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Some progress around here...

I'll admit up front that I've been home so far this week and haven't been to work.  I have a very bad upper respiratory infection and my doctor is not sure if it's sinus related or walking pneumonia.  I'm so heavily drugged that I've only been awake for very short periods of time.  In those moments, I've been working on my projects.

Here is the center of my quilt all sewn together now.  I need to cut sashing strips for the 1st border.  It also has a pieced 2nd border that I have to cut as well.  We'll see how far I get on this over the weekend.

 I also worked on the quilt guild's optional blocks for the year.  They were so easy that I made each block in 30 minutes or less.

October, November and December 2010



January, February and March 2011
 April, May and June 2011
July, August and September 2011
 I was so embarrassed by the pictures of the optional blocks that I cleaned the strings from my design wall.  It's been over a year since I last swiped it with something.


--------------------------
Type-u-later,
http://www.teaquilts.com

3 comments:

  1. Tea, you are really sick, not just I'm home for a day or two cold kind of sick :( I'm sending you *hugs* to get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on your optional blocks! I'm always making mine the week before the meeting. I should probably try to do them in advance like you. You are so inspiring! Hope you feel better soon Tea! Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better by now. I must say WOW!!!!! That is a gorgeous quilt. Lots of pieces, lots of work and lots of time. It is going to be super when you finish it.

    Stay well..............

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.