Saturday, November 21, 2009

I won!!

Well, I sort of won by a designer's kindness.  Let me explain.  Quiltmaker has a new magazine now on the stands,


I partiicipated in a blog hop last week, trying to be the lucky winner of above mentioned magazine.  The designers are great, the blocks are wonderful.  I just received it in the mail and just performed a quick page flip.  The blocks are all new original designs.  I'm going to have fun with this.  I was not one of the fortunate hoppers to win outright, but Joni Pike of Sew Special Designs (designed block #7 on page 15) e-mailed the participants to let them know who won her drawing.  I appreciated her letting us know who won, so I let her know.  And then because I was the only one to do so, I won a magazine.  That's not why I thanked her, but it does shows that a little kindness really does bring great rewards.  I love the magazine and now I'm off to read it!
--------------------------
Type-u-later,
Tea in MO
http://www.teaquilts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.