Sunday, September 6, 2009

Winner and what I'm up to...

I just got off telephone with my mother. I asked her to pick a number between 1 and 4. She picked #2 so Mo you are the winner! Email me privately your snail mail addy and I'll get your package in the mail on Tuesday. Congratulations! I have been very busy since last post. I have 2 more quilts done that I'll upload this week. I've also added a border and basted another. I have 24 heart blocks that I decided to make into 2 family quilts. Now, I need to add final border to both quilts. So, instead of 1 UFO for this project, it's now 2. I really, really want to get my UFO list down, but a group is starting the "Shakespeare in the Park" quilt by Judy Martin. I've been wanting to do that quilt for years! I've been in the group but since the others had started, I've conveniently ignored starting the project. Well, the group is starting a new session and if I don't play now, I may never get this quilt done. I picked by fabrics and have them waiting for a retreat in October. I'll keep you posted on my progress. Now I must go back to cleaning and cooking for tomorrow. My entire family is having dinner at my home. Have a wonderful Labor Day! -------------------------- Type-u-later, Tea in MO http://www.teaquilts.com

1 comment:

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.