Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sweet Sewfull Event - Missouri Quilt Retreat

A full calendar of fun classes, lectures, and projects will inspire you all weekend.


Big retreat weekend scheduled in July with the Sew Sweet Quilt Shop in Brunswick, Missouri. Six Missouri teachers will hold workshops and lectures. I'm on the teaching staff and would love to see some of your friendly faces in the crowd. For more information, follow this link: http://www.sewsweetquiltshop.com/sweet-sewfull-event---july-2012.htm
-------------------------- Type-u-later, http://www.teaquilts.com


4 comments:

  1. A summer retreat sounds like so much fun. I know you'll have plenty of inspirational ideas to share with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound like fun. I do so love quilt retreats. Wish I could come, but logistics for me just won't work.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was so delightful to be your student as well as have the opportunity to learn scrap management! I loved the Exploding Star Class you taught for Sew Sweet!
    Thank-you!
    Kathy Kirby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy - I enjoyed teaching the class and I always learn more from my students. You were part of a great class that stayed focus on the task, making my job easy. I hope we meet again at another quilting event to continue our love of quilting.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.