I've been working on the scrap quilting club's yearlong project as I need to stay a step ahead of the group to coordinate the project. I finally got all 16 geese blocks made and then made the next 9 blocks needed for the next steps. For my light patches on the second set of blocks, I made my blocks like our ancestors. I had pieces left over from cutting frames from strips. I didn't want to waste them so I sewed them together like I've seen in quilts of old.
I did work on March's project too and almost have the top completed. These are the blocks but this is not the setting and I don't have updated photo yet. I made 115 blocks, 10 half blocks, and cut some sashing. I have all 10 rows pieced but only 6 sewn together. More on this project later.