Saturday, May 14, 2011

Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks: Blocks 53 and 54

I'm going to have a hectic next three weeks and am not sure if I will be able to keep up with the blocks.  I'm really thrilled that I got this week's blocks completed.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can find a few minutes to work on the blocks.  Here are the two for this week.

Block 53 - Bird's Eye View
#108 on page 25
by Dawn Heese
www.dawnheesequilts.blogspot.com
13 pieces

Instead of needle turn, I used fusible web and have a reverse block.

Block 54 - Porch Swing
#197 on page 70
by Cyndi Walker
Stitch Studios
www.stitchstudios.com
56 pieces

I'm not sure what I was thinking.  I didn't use enough contrasting fabrics to make this block but it's completed and included in the count.

--------------------------
Type-u-later,

http://www.teaquilts.com

3 comments:

  1. Your blocks are wonderful. You received a lot of great fabrics with the magazine in the post below! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your blog and website. Vibrant and alive with love of quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que maravilla de bloques!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.