Thursday, December 6, 2012

Can't Count to 48!

I'm having fun piecing these blocks.  I ran home after dance class and started sewing the strips to the center units.  Oh, it's getting to be really exciting now!  I proceeded to press all the blocks, placing them as I got them pressed on the design wall. Oh my, I'm missing two blocks is my first thought.  I don't see them anywhere, sooooooooo, I must have missed counted the units; back to the drawing board.  Since I have all the other blocks pieced, I'll have to make eight individual strips sets just slightly larger than the template so they look scrappy. Jeez...that will be my weekend project.


-------------------------- Type-u-later, http://www.teaquilts.com

1 comment:

  1. Look good. I love that particular design & the scrappy look!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.