Sunday, July 25, 2010

Scrap Quilting Club

Yesterday was scrap quilting club meeting and I have lots of show and tell. 

First up, the project that I kept a mystery in a previous post is now being revealed.  LOL  Some of the participants showed their variation of Lyn Brown's Staycation pattern.  This is another great scrap pattern.  Because of the background fabric/s used, each quilt developed its own style.  You can click on photos to enlarge them.




I showed my Cathedral Stars (now called Crystal Stars) at the meeting.  This project is not due until October so I was thrilled when Karen also showed her quilt top.


We had one more Bento Box quilt top shown as well. 

This month we worked on Strip Tease and those photos will be shown next month.  Please come back to see our progress.
 ------------------------
Type-u-later,
Tea in MO
http://www.teaquilts.com

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Great quilt show! Loved seeing the variations in each of the quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! The cathedral stars quilts are beautiful! I like how you added the extra 4 patches to the setting triangles. I'm looking forward to seeing the quilts by the others working on this pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.