Thursday, July 1, 2010

June Finish and What I'm Working On

I finally got this tote bag for my little friend, Natalie who lives in Atlanta.  I've been trying to get one made for her since March.  She wanted the tote to have orange, purple and green colors on it.  She then went on to add pink, yellow, and I can't remember what else.  Since she'll be in town on Friday, I quickly made this one for her.  It is diffenetly bright.  I hope to have time to add crystals with her initials and some buttons as embellishments if I can get back to it before her arrival.

This photo is the makings of a swap with Pins and Needles.  Each participant signed up for a month and will make 12 blocks that feature something in that month.  Since I'm a snowman collector, I decided to take the month of January.  Last evening I got all the embroideries completed and made one test block.  Today I will continue cutting the pieces and hopefully get the blocks completed over the weekend.  I plan to mail them next week.
-------------------------- Type-u-later, Tea in MO http://www.teaquilts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.