Sunday, July 18, 2010

Asian Influence

I've finally completed Asian Influence!  I had this top quilted over a month ago then put it on the quilt rack and forgot about it.  Then with wedding preparations it got pushed aside again when I remembered that it wasn't done.  Well, this past week I finally got it completed.  This quilt is for my supervisor who is retiring at the end of August.  To make this a group project, I asked my co-workers (and they agreed) to donate to the cost of supplies.  I embroidered a label with all of our names and added it to the back.  I enjoy working with stack-n-whack type projects and this Asian print is gorgeous.  Sorry about color of picture not being true.

-------------------------- Type-u-later, Tea in MO http://www.teaquilts.com

1 comment:

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.