Monday, June 20, 2011

Design Wall Monday

I had technical difficulties last week and comments posted last week I wasn't able to respond to.  I appreciate your comments and read them all!

This week I'm showing the finished top I showed last week; it look completely different.  This quilt started talking to me.  I didn't know what is was until it tapped me on my shoulder.  It didn't want the traditional setting with straight blocks with plain sashing.  It wanted just a little more so I gave in.  The top stopped talking as this point, after making a final statement, "black binding would be a nice finish."  That was I plan after it's quilted.

I worked on Quiltmaker's 100 blocks this week as well, making a post yesterday.  Here is a picture of the blocks I made and to see the full post, go here.
--------------------------
Type-u-later,

http://www.teaquilts.com

2 comments:

  1. Bossy quilt--but dead on! It looks terrfic in that setting. :)

    Your other blocks are all beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love the on point with the yellow and black. Nice blocks too! You've been busy!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.