Sunday, April 3, 2011

Scrap Quilting Club

Here are the very late pictures from scrap quilting club 8 days ago!  Hey, I've been busy so come back and check my design wall Monday post to see what got my attention this week.

The main project was to have Scrappy Stars tops completed.  The only ones to show up  this month completed was mine and Norma's.  Drew is working on hers as you can see in the photo.  Hopefully we'll have more of these quilt forth coming in  the next month or two.





We have a year long project with the Exploding Star and here are some works in progress.




 In addition, two of last years projects came back to class for show-n-tell


Come back later this month to see the Zigzag 9 quilts.  They are sure to be awesome!

--------------------------
Type-u-later,
 
http://www.teaquilts.com

1 comment:

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.