Sunday, November 21, 2010

Scrap Quilting Club

On Saturday, we had our last scrap club meeting for the year.  This club was started in March of this year and we met every month for nine months, working on nine different projects.  This month we had a party (no pictures of all the fun) and we brought food, had lots of show and tell (all photos not shown here though), and had so much fun sewing and socializing.  This meeting was sort of a wrap up of the previous 8 months and I am so proud of the group and their efforts with keeping up with the projects.  Some of the quilts and/or tops you'll see this week may have been shown on the blog previously, but they completed the quilting or added borders.  I'm sorry to report that a couple of photos I thought I took were not on my memory stick.  Remember, all pattern sources were in previous posts as the projects were assigned.  Click here  for a search of all scrap quilting club projects where you can find links to patterns.






-------------------------- Type-u-later, http://www.teaquilts.com
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. That's it! I'm packing up all my scraps and the hubs and the dogs and chickens and we are moving! I want to be in your scrap club, you all have so much fun!!!

    There's no way I'm packing, I have waaaay too much good stuff to even think of packing but I still want to be in your club. :)

    It looks like you had a great day!!! Fabulous show and tell. I'm seriously thinking of starting a monthly scrap club next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would sure love to be in your scrap club! What fabulous projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just in love with all the scrap quilts.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.